Rules & Information for an Enjoyable Stay
The following policies have been established for the safety and benefit of all our guests. We thank you for your cooperation.
- We would love for you to stay another night but all good things must come to an end, so we’ve established 11:00 am as the check out time for our cabins & rental units and 3:00 pm as the check out time for our campsites. Check-in is between 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm. If you would like to extend your stay, please call or come to the office before noon for approval.
- Please direct all visitors to the office prior to entering the park so that we may properly welcome them and collect a normal fee. It is in everyone’s best interest that the visitors leave no later than 10:00 pm. If you would like, we’ll tell Uncle Pete it’s time to go and no, he can’t finish that last story.
- Please display your lovely car pass on your rear view mirror.
- Extra parking is available at the entrance to park or the bathhouses in the park. We allow only two (2) passenger vehicles per site. You must park on your assigned campsite only.
- We love to see your whole family here and all your friends but they must get their own space to rent. Only one unit per campsite. Tents are not allowed with a camper. Only 6 people per site.
- Alcohol is discouraged. If you must, please use moderation and keep it inside your unit or at your campsite only. For your convenience, the State Highway Patrol and the Chautauqua County Sheriff offices are all very close.
- This is not the place to set a new speed record. With all the campers, children and pets around, we have set a speed limit of 5 m.p.h. While driving the golf cart, the speed limit is the same – SLOW!
- This is a family-oriented park so please respect the quiet hours of 11:00 pm until 7:00 am. We want all of our children safe & with their parents between 10:00 pm – 8:00 am. Please enjoy your music and other electrified equipment but keep in mind it isn’t your neighbor’s choice so they shouldn’t be able to hear it. All outside radio’s and TV’s turned off by 10:00 pm.
- To book a site or cabin here, You must be at least 21 years of age or older or the parent/legal guardian of the person under 21 years of age who is occupying your cabin or campsite.
- No need to be in a hurry here, take your time to walk, or drive around other campsites. Please don’t cut through any campsites, even if they are not here or they are not occupied. Use the roads.
- Do to the fact that we receive enough participation anyway, please do not wash your RV, car, truck or boat at your site, unless you are a long term camper and your camper doesn’t move. Keeping it clean is a must.
- We have handy fire rings, which is the ONLY place to make a fire. Fires are great, but keep the following in mind: There is no tribe to signal so keep the fires small. Smokey the Bear is not real, so please put the fire out yourself. Due to the underground wiring the rings may not be moved. You must purchase your firewood at our camp store. No firewood can be brought in from outside.
- We love to watch the fireworks from a distance, but please observe the no fireworks, sparklers, firearms, weapons, sling shots, pellet/bb guns, or bows and arrows are allowed in the campground.
- We love pets! Please keep them on a 6′ controlled leash. There are a few other limits that KOA, Inc. and our insurance company places on what animals are allowed in the park. Please check with the office on the current policy as it can change. Don’t forget to bring along all current rabies certificates, as one most show them for proof of vaccination. Tags on your pets are not proof enough.
- Garbage is actually picked up everyday! Simply place your bag in front of your site by noon, and our amazingly efficient staff will pick it up or feel free to use the dumpster by the entrance to the park as our long term campers will be doing.
- Thank you in advance for not smoking inside any of our buildings or the pool & playground area.
- For those who feel the need to reach out and connect to others, Wi-Fi is available and free to most areas in the park. Trees or your trailer roof may block some signals. Look for the Hot Spot or Hot Spot 2. Easy access is provided, no password needed. Wi-Fi is not intended for downloads, watching movies or playing videos.
- If you brought your own golf cart into the park, remember there are some things that you need to do before you drive it around the park. Show proof of insurance, showing coverage to drive it in a campground, and your current driver’s license. Do not drive your golf cart after dusk without proper lights and tail lights. All golf carts must retire at 10:00 pm. Do not drive a golf cart if you have been drinking. Please follow the car traffic rules.
- If you love to exercise, feel free to ride your bike or rent ours. All children under 12 must have on a helmet. Please don’t ride after 8:00 pm as the people driving cars and golf carts can’t see you very well. Remember your safety rules.
- RV rugs, tarps and tents are not permitted on grass areas of RV sites.
- The State Highway Patrol & the County Sheriff request that you read #6 again.
If we can be of any assistance in making your stay a more enjoyable one, please don’t hesitate to ask. We sincerely appreciate your business and thank you for your cooperation.
Noncompliance for any of the above rules will be sufficient reason for terminating your stay without a refund. Management reserves the right to add to or change these rules.